Saga Openback Banjo
This is the perfect openback banjo for a beginning or advanced banjo player.
This Saga Old Timey Banjo is truly reminiscent of the classic banjos of the early 1900's.
The features of this openback banjo capture the look, feel and sound of that Golden Age.
Perfect for Claw Hammer or 3-finger style.
- 3/8" maple rim
- Mahogany neck
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl star and moon peghead inlays
- Mother of Pearl star inlays at the 5th and 12th frets
- Rolled brass tone ring
- 4:1 ratio, Golden Gate planetary tuners
- Geared 5th-string peg
- Classic "No-Knot" tailpiece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Triple nickel-plated hardware
- Shop adjusted