Glasser Braided Carbon Fiber Violin Bows
Carbon Fiber Violin Bows are the very responsive bows and are not affected by weather the way wood bows can be.
For people concerned about the environment, buying a carbon fiber violin bow means not participating in the harvesting of rainforest trees.
- Glasser's patent pending braided carbon fiber bows are the ideal choice for expert musicians.
- These bows offer exceptional performance, are highly responsive and project a most powerful, clear, rich warm tone.
- Unlike standard composite bows, which are hollow, these bows have a solid core to give them a supplementary even feel and balance.
- The carbon fibres used to make this bow are braided into a continuous pattern. This creates a seamless bow that carries its fiber patterns down its entire length just as the grain of a wood bow is carried down its entire length
- A natural finish, rather than paint is used to showcase the aesthetic beauty of this bow's interwoven design
- The bows feature deluxe ebony Paulus frogs made in Germany. The Frogs are nickel, silver and gold mounted and have the highest quality goldfish abalone pearl slide and large eye.