As a music teacher I advise all of my students to leave their cellos out of their cases.
If your instrument is not put away in its case you will find that you are more likely to pick it up and play it several times a day.
It's also important to keep your cello safe and the best way to do this is to leave it in a secure stand.
- Cello rests on the stand with its endpin extended, ready to play
- Two height-adjustable cushioned arms support instrument’s bottom
- Adjustable cushioned neck cradle with safety bar to secure instrument
- Hook for hanging bow on back of stand
- Stand’s wide foot stance stabilizes instrument, minimizing the possibility of it being accidently knocked over
- Folds up compactly for storage